Book a Pitch at Penge Festival 2022
Please forward pitch forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will confirm within 7 days.
PENGE FESTIVAL 2022 BOOKING NOTES
1) Permission needs to be obtained for the sale of hot food. Pitch-holders selling food and/or drinks are required to attach a copy of a valid Food Hygiene Certificate to their completed Pitch Booking Form.
2) Pitch bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a signed form with full payment.
3) In fairness to others please note that only one gazebo and one vehicle will be allowed per single pitch.
4) Pitch-holders erecting goal posts or flag poles, generators, or other irregular pitches, must advise us in advance of the Fête so that proper safety precautions and positioning arrangements can be made.
6) If you have a query or need to contact a Committee Member, please do so via the Event Manager’s Tent where a call can be put out over the PA system if required.
7) To ensure that we comply with Health and Safety rules and those of our Insurers, please note the following compulsory rules:
· All pitches and tables are to be set up by 11.00 a.m. No vehicles are to be moved after this time and before 5.00 p.m. without permission. Only emergency services’ vehicles will be permitted to enter or exit the playing field between these times.
· Entry to the field will be at 9.00 a.m. at the earliest.
· Please note that we are using a public playing field, and vehicles must not be driven across the field. Please follow a steward to your pitch and park behind it by 11 a.m. at the latest.
· Please be advised that the Fête closes at 5.00 p.m. and that the field must be cleared by 6.00p.m and that all pitches are responsible for taking away their rubbish.
· Please ensure you bring copies of your own Public Liability and Food Safety certificates in case you are asked by Council officials to show them.
Penge Festival Committee